Adding company logo to MDR Reports
Follow this article to add your company logo to monthly MDR reports generated for your customers.
Adding your logo file
- In the Blackpoint Portal, navigate to Sales Enablement in the left-hand menu.
- In the Design section of the Report Branding tab, click the Select & Crop Logo button.
- Select the file for your logo from your computer and click Open.
Note: Only .png and .jpg files are accepted. The maximum file size allowed is 1MB.
Adjusting logo dimensions
The recommended logo size is 700px by 150px. However, the built-in crop tool allows you to crop a larger image to fit.
- In the Select & Crop Logo window:
- Use the crop/zoom tool at the bottom of the window to adjust the dimensions of your selected logo.
- Preview your adjustments and see how the logo will appear throughout a sample report template.
- Click the Crop button to approve and save your adjustments. Now, your logo will now be uploaded.
- You will be redirected to the Sales Enablement page > Report Branding tab. Review the Preview section and ensure it appears the way you desire.
Removing your logo
- Navigate back to the Sales Enablement page > Report Branding tab.
- In the Design section, click the Remove Logo button.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click the REMOVE button to confirm this action.