Sending Monthly Reports via Email
Save time each month by automating how you send monthly MDR reports to your customers. To ensure a true white-labeled experience, we email your reports from one of our generic domain names. Follow this article to configure your email settings.
- In the Blackpoint Portal, navigate to Customers in the left-hand menu.
- In the Customer List section, find the customer you want to deploy the agent to. Click the Manage button. You will be redirected to the Customer Details page.
- Click on the Reports tab. In the Monthly MDR Report Options section, click the Email Settings button.
- In the Email Delivery Options window, click the Enable Email Delivery checkbox.
- A confirmation window will appear immediately. Type ENABLE in the text field to confirm this action and then click the ENABLE button.
- Next, type in the email addresses that should receive the monthly MDR report for this particular customer. Click Save when you have entered all addresses.
Note: You can enter as many emails as desired. Press the Enter key after typing each email address.
You can repeat this process for any other customers that you wish to setup automatic email delivery for.
Can I manage the emails receiving this automated email report?
Once enabled, we will send the monthly MDR report via email to the address(s) on file. You can enable or disable this feature at anytime. You can also make edits to any of the email address on file.
Where are emails sent from?
In an effort to provide a true white-label experience, all emails to your customers will be sent via our mycybersecurityreport.com domain name which is owned by Blackpoint Cyber.