2. Getting Started with Blackpoint LogIC
Powered by our proprietary SNAP-Defense technology, Blackpoint LogIC is a logging with integrated compliance MDR add-on built to be hyper-efficient and provide real-time data collection. With LogIC, collect the right data you need for future audits. LogIC auto-maps against hundreds of compliance requirements all at once, so you can understand where your current security products and services are covering you in terms of compliance. Trust LogIC to make your journey towards regulatory compliance easier.
Follow this article to add Blackpoint LogIC to your existing 24/7 MDR customers. We’ve broken down the process into the following sections:
- Adding LogIC add-on from the Blackpoint Portal
- Converting from trial to paid version of LogIC
- Signing in and next steps
- Related Documentation
- You must whitelist the following domains to ensure the SNAP Agent can communicate with our servers.
Adding LogIC add-on from Blackpoint Portal
- In the Blackpoint Portal, navigate to Customers in the left-hand menu.
- In the Customer List section, find the customer you want to onboard to LogIC. This customer will need to be enabled for early access by your sales representative. Click the Manage button. You will be directed to the Customer Details page.
- In the Services tab of the Customer Details page, click Activate in the LogIC tile.
- In the pop-up window, review the overview of LogIC features. Click the checkbox and then click Enable LogIC to start the 10-day trial. When adding LogIC to your customer, there may be a few minutes of delay while your account is set up in the LogIC application.
- You will be asked to confirm the trial version of LogIC. Click Confirm.
Converting from trial to paid version of LogIC
- To enable a paid version of LogIC, navigate back to the Customer Details page. In the LogIC tile, click Convert Expired Trial.
- In the Edit screen, review the overview of features. Click Convert to Paid.
- You will be asked to confirm the conversion. Click Confirm.
Signing in and next steps
- Navigate back to the Blackpoint Portal and click Blackpoint Add-Ons Portal in the left-hand menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click GO TO in the Customer section.
- Search for the customer you are setting up LogIC for.
- If a user is assigned to your customer workspace, they will automatically have access to LogIC if they have already added the LogIC add-on. If a user does not have the needed permissions, click Subscribe. You will be redirected to the Customer page of the Blackpoint Portal to add the solution.
- For next steps, refer to our other KB articles to start configuring log settings and generating compliance reports in Blackpoint LogIC.
Please visit our Blackpoint LogIC FAQ here.